Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Descriptive writing paper

In my Language Arts class we are currently going over yet again descriptive writing, one of my favorite things to do in that class. =) Here is the first paper I have written in this category this semester. The prompt was describe a hard rain fall.
The wind blasted through the tree tops, causing them to hiss in protest. Dark gray billowing clouds slot out the sun, leaving everything seemingly colorless. Those fat clouds release their heavy burdens, drenching all those below. Every rain drop hits the ground, roves, pavement, and people with its own little beat; thus creating nature's drumbeat. The ground is soon soaked, therefor adding its color drain to the dreary scene. More and more rain falls, seeming to be dumped from buckets down to the cold Earth by heavenly angels.
Tell my what you thought and what I can do better in the future. Love you my little Earthlets! Keep on reading.
Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment