Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, January 31, 2011

The gayness of Twilight

So we have all heard of or read this gay sauce called Twilight. Let me state a few facts that cause it to be fricking butt-hugger nasty. I do understand why so many people freaked out over it. What reason could anyone have to love such unbelievable garbage? The answer is simple. It is in fact my life motto. PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!
  • Number one: Bella is an empty shell of a character. She is so origonal and pooish that any teen girl or adult female can "Understand her awkwardness" and thus put themselves in her place. 
  • Number two: Edward Cullen is a freaking pedophile, stalker. HE WATCHES HER SLEEP  BEFORE THEY EVEN DATE!!!! AND SHE IS OKAY WITH THIS!!!! Now this tells you a little bit about the mindset of the writer. What is she trying to convey? That you should, in fact, fall in love with the creepy stalker guy who follows you and eats your hair because he might be the "one"?! Um, do I even need to convey to you how freaking sick and wrong that is? Like EWE!!!
  • Number three: Like any guy as hot as Edward is supposed to be and with the ninja powers he posses would ever date an incompetent fool such as Bella, let alone marry her crazy butt and have a kid with her. If a guy that sexy, ninja, and amazing came along, he would defiantly date within his league. (Like The Amazing Staci...) besides, he's like super old, so wouldn't he you know, try to date someone like a little bit more mature than some crazy hormonal fickle teenage girl with no personality what so ever? I mean COME ON! BE A LITTLE BIT REALISTIC HERE!!!! 
  • Number four: The hoe cheated on him-Probably the most amazing thing that ever happened to her-with a fricking dog. Bestiality is not okay. I do not appriciate the fact that Stephine Myers was so nuts she had to add that element to an already F-ed up relationship between a creepy, stalker, old guy, and a akward shell of a teenage girl who posses no real personality at all.
  • Number five: Where is the romance in some creepy guy who watches you sleep having a burning to drink your blood? Um...Is it just me of does that sound like a crazy murderer? "Oh, I need you Bella, I must love you forever. Oh and by the way, if I lose control I will drink your blood and you'll die. No worries though, I am just going to sit here and watch you sleep now." WTF? Can anyone explain the romance of some guy wanting to eat you? (not in a perverted way. BLAH)
Well I am done with this ranting for now. If you have any more suggestions, let me know. If you want more reasons why Twilight is gay, let me know. I will add to it. =) I hope I have helped the world a little bit by pulling you out of your brain washed state of mind and into the reality of how gay that book really is.

2 comments:

  1. http://theoatmeal.com/story/twilight
    If you've never looked at theoatmeal.com, I strongly suggest it.
    PS, I am deeply offended by and disappointed in your use of the word "gay." \:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love theoatmeal.com!!! Makes me so fricking happy. That guy needs a hug. =)

    ReplyDelete