Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fear

So we all know the definition of fear, but I'd like to give it to you anyway.

"a distressing emotion aroused by impending danger, evil, pain, etc., whether the threat is real or imagined; the feeling or condition of being afraid"
Fear in my eyes is this: A barrier holding you back from great achievements.  Being afraid to do that is what required and expected of you.
Fear. What is your definition? I'd really like to know. Being afraid of something is pointless. If you're not willing to just get out there and do it, then what is the point of living? What's the worst that can happen? Failure? Or is it that we're afraid of success? Are we afraid to see just how amazing we are? I do believe that is the world's problem. Not that they will not do well, but in fact that they will. In being successful we have to live with the consequences of that success. We have to take on the responsibility of that success. I love this quote, it is in fact on my quote wall in my room. What a great motivator.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.' We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." (A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles", Harper Collins, 1992. From Chapter 7, Section 3])
Take this quote into your heart, live it, or at least remember it when you find your self hesitating. You can do it. I know you can. =) So stop being afraid; don't let fear make you regreat your decisions. Go forth into the world and live your dreams. 
Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com
 

1 comment:

  1. I got the quote of of my friend Stellar Meadow's blog. Be sure to check it out. http://appleshauce.blogspot.com/ it is pretty cool. I may take a few references from her blog and and Idea or two but I will always make sure to let you know it is her material. I hate plagiarizers and would never do that to anyone, especially someone I love.

    ReplyDelete