Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, February 28, 2011

A few of my pet peeves

Okay so I am a little bit crazy (ha ha ha you've probably figured that out before now, but in case not, now you know) and being crazy means there are a lot of things that make you want to punch someone in the mouth. Well here are the things known as pet peeves that make me want to sock you right in the mouth if you do them.

  • Eye rolling. It is so disrespectful that if you do it to me, I will not hesitate to punch you or scream at you, or both. (Nice visual no? Me screaming as I punch you. Ha ha ha Leonitis moment.)
  • The word "whatever" goes hand in hand with eye rolling, and when done with eye rolling, oh gosh, easiest and quickest way to piss me off. It is like poring gasoline on my fuse and then farting onto a match. WHOOSH
  • Stupid people. Um, you are in (or was in) school for a reason and weather or not you take (or took) advantage of that opportunity is up to you, but be forewarned, speak stupid at or around me, and expect a not so nice comment, look or a combo of the two. We are in the twenty first century where it is required not to be a moron. Ugh, how stupid are you that you can't even see that you're stupid?
  • When stupid people pretend to be smart. Um, you're not smart so don't Freaking pretend like you know what the crap you're talking about!
  • Using improper grammar. I admit that I am a hypocrite for saying this but it makes me want to slap a ho when people say stupid stuff like "those ones" and "just cause" also "I know, right?" Oh my gosh that is not English! I admit to using "Y'all" and "gonna" but I use them playfully. I know the proper way to speak, I simply choose when to use it. 
  • People who sneeze in their hands, on the floor, or into their legs. Um, ewe! That is so nasty and I swear if I get sick after this, I am going to put ipecac (Meds that make you vomit everything in your system out within minutes) into your drink.
  • Ignoring my texts, emails, or IM conversation. Makes me want to light your hair on fire. I am not one to be ignored. I am a writer, thus I have such a strong desire to be heard that I will do almost anything to get people to listen. DON'T IGNORE ME!!!
  • When people go off in a different language around me. It is cool if it is just them muttering curse words in a foreign tongue (I tend to go off in French often) but if they are talking to another person I would prefer it if they spoke a language I understand so that I can make sure the jerks aren't talking about me. Two people go off in another language and I just assume it is about me and get offended. 
  • People who complain about reading. OH it makes me want to drop kick you in the face! Reading is not something to complain about, it is something to be enjoyed. DON'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE! THE BOOK IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN A MOVIE BASED OFF OF IT! When people say, "Oh, I'll just wait for the movie to come out." it shows just how unintelligent they are, and remember, I hate stupid people. Reading is so good and so good for you. 
  • People who judge me by how I look and not who I am. They are not worth knowing if they are going to go by the impression my outer appearance gives them. I have more important things to do than impress people, and the day my mind changes about that is the day I give you permission to roll your eyes at me and sigh "whatever" because you can't disrespect someone who has no respect to begin with.
  • People I don't know who touch me. I hate strangers touching me. I don't know why but it is like a phobia. Ugh, I hate it!
  • People who butt into my conversation. Was I talking to you?! If I wanted your input I would've asked for it. Stay out of it or I will go all woman hulk on your nosy buttocks.

There are a lot more but I think that they are not as important as these are. Now you know how to not piss me off. You do any of these things to me and I will show you an up-close and personal taste of my ninja skills. I love you peoples. Stay Amazing =)

1 comment:

  1. Please don't kill me if I accidently do one of these things... I'm not meaning to upset you =) (cheesy smile) I promise. ;)

    I'll keep these in mind. =)

    ReplyDelete