Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, September 20, 2010

Fire

So I just got a comment from my aunt telling me to write about the fire in Herriman. A lot of her friends live out their and she said it was scary to watch it raging near by. The sad thing about natural disasters (Well this one is not very natural, guns are more man made objects...) are the biggest thing that units people. There are a lot more volunteers who want to help, your whole world seems to come together to embrace you and help you. I know because I have seen it first hand with my best friend. Her brand new house caught on fire and every single one of her belongings was either burned, or damaged. Our whole neighbor hood went to work, sweeping into action to clear the wreckage and help to build anew. Think of all the volunteers who helped out at the high school, to house people who's homes were in danger. Think of all the love those people have felt with everyone around them working so hard to put together the ashen pieces of their neighbors lives. What I am trying to say is that we are all very human, and being human means reaching out to those who are in need, who are suffering, and lending them your shoulder to cry on, helping them clear out the damage. So think about that, not just when disaster (on the bog scales like this) strikes but when you see that someone needs a friend. Like my aunt said, It is scary to watch all those people's lives-people she does not even know-go crashing down. All I am saying is that we could all do more to lend a helping hand to our fellow man. So hop to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment