Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

unexpected message

So one morning after a hard night of partying (yes hanging out with my friends is my definition of partying) I woke up to find that my laptop was open, sitting on the couch. I thought that maybe my older brother had used it for job research but then I noticed what was pulled up on the page. It was cooks.com. So I figured instead of my brother it had been my mom. I minimized the window and went on with my computer usage. Then my dad came down the stairs and said, "Hey, I did not open that up for you." I laughed, closed my windows and let him get on with whatever he was doing. It turned out that he was linking my laptop to the printer so he could print the t hings he needed. I have a bunch of gadgets on my desk top and I use them like computer post-it's. My dad asked my how long it had been since I had looked at them. Confused I told him months. I thought he was talking about my notepad link. I the proceeded on with my breakfast of cerial and air. Then he told me to go hike up and grab what he had printed off of the printer up stairs. I did as told and went on with my day, not even thinking to look at my notes. Later my dad asked me, "Did you read your book notes?" I told him that I had not and he seemed a bit sad. So later when we got home from a great trip to the store I logged on and noticed writing on the set of unused post-it's on the bottom of my screen the message read, "Staci is special little girl and the joy of my life. -Dad" I left it on my notes to look at on a bad day. That little message may seem so lame of "uncool" but in truth it has been a great reminder for me, a warm fuzzy for those hard days, and a reminder that I am loved. It was very much appreciated, so thanks dad. I love you too. ^_^  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment