Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, September 6, 2010

How to achieve maximum hotness

We as girls all know that eventually we will spend at least two years in front of the mirror in our lifetime. It is a given. So here are some tips to make that time well spent.

  • 1 When applying eyeshadow start out with a white or silver color. Apply it gentally to the outside of your tearducts. You know where you eyes meet your nose? Well apply it there like a soft shadowy eyeliner. Then apply your regular eyeshadow as you usually would. This tip will make your eyes appear larger and give them a nice detail to make you look supermotel hot.
  • 2  Next when applying your mascara make sure to get those outer lashes first. You know the spot where eye meets temple? Well start with your bottom lashes and then do a zig-zag through the rest of applying your mascara. So it will go bottom-top-bottom-top all the way until your mascara is fully applied. Then take the brush and sweep it through your lashes like your would when regularly applying the mascara. (DO NOT DIP THE BRUSH IN THE TUB FOR A SECOND TIME!!!!!) Your eyelashes will look huge and flawless if you applied the mascara as directed.
  • 3 When you apply your powder blush, take the brush, smile, and sweep it in a nice short motion from nose to jaw-joint. Then after this sweep take your finger and sweep the extra little dots of blush and smooth them in. Your cheeks will look perfectly pink if you do this. It will only get the apples of you cheeks and make you appear to have high cheek bones.
  • 4 We all know that about one in a hundred girls can pull of the cherry red lip stick right? Wrong. If you are a pale person you can pull it off beautifully. All you need to do is take it and swiftly apply a small DOT of it on the upper and lower lips. Next mix it in with your finger giving your lips the beautiful lush pink color. Then just add a favorite sparkly of clear lip gloss. Your lips will not look artificially colored if you do this right.
  • 5 Wear colors that make your eyes pop. For example, I have the prettiest hazel eyes known to man and wow-man. When I wear green they practically pop off of my face. If you wear large jewelry like huge pendents or giant hoop earrings be sure to get them in colors that work well with your eyes. Hope I helped you with your daily mirror time.   : D

No comments:

Post a Comment