Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Sunday, September 5, 2010

Friend ship is as hard as cutting off your own arm

I am a very social person. I love talking and I love hanging out with a wide variety of people. Well that makes my life a lot harder than most's. Friends are there for you, they are meant to be people who love you and care about you. But being a teenage girl makes that almost a thousand times more complicated. Girls are fickle. We don't know what we want, or who we want. We make our own lives complicated because we want two opposet things at the same time. For example we want to go hang out with someone but we are also in a non-social mood. We are also dramatic. (if you haven't noticed....) So for one girl to hang out with another there cannot be even a little conflict. If one gets frustrated and mentions this frustration the other one will accuse her of being judgmental or pointing out her flaws. Then the fist girl will get mad. So basically to hang out with another girl is hard. Friendship for a chick is as hard as cutting off your own arm without sedative or pain meds. I love all my women friends because they are all not like this. We would not be friends if we were. I must admit that we get like it sometimes but that is to an extent. Friendship is taking two different personalities and having them mesh enough that they get along well. Like yin and yang only it can't be the complete opposet or they won't work. There are thousand and thousands of people out there and each and every one of them has a different personality. We are all like snow flakes. Think of the history of the earth. How many times has it snowed? How many tiny, little snow flakes is in every down poor? That is a lot of snow flakes. Some may be similar but no two are exactly the same. My closest friend and longest friend of all time (Ann) and I have never had more than two fights in our whole relationship and even those two little fights were dumb and only started because a third party turned us against one another.  It is so amazing to think that out of all the people on this earth you may only cross paths with like .1/2 of them. Crazy. A friend is someone who is there for you when times are tough and a person who is there to help make the good times good. Ann gave me a beautiful snow globe with a gorgeous angel inside of it that plays music. On the front of it there is a wonderful quote etched in it. is says, "A friend is someone who reaches for your hand, and touches your heart." I love that it is so true. Thanks to all my friends for being there for me through the hard teen years.So far I have not had to cut my own arm off so I think we are doing pretty well don't you? =) I love you all and I really appreciate all your comfort and love. It is what has got me through these last two hard years. Thanks to my family for being my friends and loving me even though I say and do a lot of stupid stuff. I love you all.
Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment