Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, August 30, 2010

My territory.

So in my homeroom there is this group of guys I hang out with. It has been this way for a long time and I don't plan on letting that change anytime soon. Well with a new school year comes new people, that is a given. There is this new chick who is now hanging out with us. If she was not the  complete opposite of me then I would be totally fine, even excited to have another girl in out group. Well she is always flirting with this kid I like and have liked for a long time. I keep asking her to back off and she won't. I have been nice about it too. That is rare. When it comes to boys I will ripe someone's hair out just keep them from being noticed by the guy. Well this new chick is treading on my territory and I don't like it one bit. I have tried the nice way and now that that has failed I am trying to find a medium between nice and bashing her face into a locker. Any suggestions, or comments would be welcome and even encouraged. It has been so hard for me not to just knock the chick's socks off and be done with it. Third day of school and I already want to hurt someone. Ha. I am like a lion. You show up on my turf and go after my mates and I will beat you until you leave. Competing girls be warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment