Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Sunday, August 1, 2010

keeping the fuel gauge filled

Being a teenager is hard enough but without the proper care of your body it is a thousand times harder. The first rule to taking care of a teenage body is sleep. If you are tired you can't concentrate, or get off your butt to go do something fun with friends. No all night-ers. that means no parties past twelve, no studying until you crash. I am pretty sure you get what applies and what does not. The second thing is food. The right kind of food can get you to where you are going. No energy drinks, no high sugar, and no illegal things. (Drugs, drinking before the age of 21...etc.) Being properly fed will help you body's energy and even you immune system so you won't get sick as often. The last one and probably the hardest (At least for me.) is exercise. Get off your booty and go have fun. Be active for at least an hour a day. Not only-girls- will you lose a few extra pounds but you will also-boys- impress the opposite sex. So go show off your mad ninja skills.


-Staci Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment