Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, August 2, 2010

Flying Muffins

I was working up at a camp doing a service project with my family a few years ago cleaning out this place filled with benches made from railroad ties. The camp was so happy with all our help they gave us some muffins for lunch. Well after we ate we actually went back to work unlike some families who just went home. After about three more hours of work we were done and ready to go home. The lady who worked there managing the camp had about three flats of muffins left. She gave them to us for all our hard work. On our way to the car my big brother Kelly was carrying the flat of muffins and he suddenly screamed, threw the muffins in the air and ran. A bee had been attracted by the sweet smell the muffins gave off and had flown over to check it out. My brother is deathly afraid of anything with a stinger. He saw that bee and ran. As the muffins soared through the air my dad dove to catch them and failed. Three flats of muffins ruined because of one little bee. It was a sad sad day in Staci's house hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment