Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What is the world coming to?

So yesterday I was with my parents in down town Salt Lake City for a Psoriasis study that I am now apart of. Well my mom had to run into the cricket store and she left my dad and me in the car. On our right there was a Kid To Kid store next to the cricket and we were people watching. (One of my favorite pass times.) As we sat and watched these women come in and out of the Kid To Kid we realized something. They were all wearing short shorts, tank tops, and some form of slutty thing on their bodies.I am talking about forty and up women wearing this.One was so bad I had to close my eyes. She was wearing a white wife-beater and a black bra in the rain. When she climbed in the car with her two year old baby she lit up a cigarette. Why is it all women now days seem to think the sluttier the better? Why can't they just cover themselves up? A cigarette does not make you look 'hot' or 'cool' it makes you look like trash. It was just plain nasty to watch these wemen.No one wants to see you wearing that and those who do are complete sickos.I had to resist the urge to scream out the car window, "Put some clothes on no one wants to see that!" It was horrifying. So please in the future put some clothes on when you go shopping. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment