Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Sunday, August 29, 2010

Reconeccting

So there was this family who used to live across the street and they moved a few years ago. Well they just recently heard about my big sister passing away and they came over today. It was kind of like ripping off a band-ad on my still healing wounds. Ow. We had to retell the story of her death and go through the apologies and the tears. Because Julia's death day was so recently if felt as if we were back to square one and it had been two weeks instead of two years. Well anyway the family had wanted to reconnect. I saw their now five year old daughter who was only a year old the last time I had seen her. She is beautiful and their little boy is so very handsome. Well my dad and the father of the family were talking about going on the bow hunt next year and my dad asked me if I was interested in going with them. I am totally ecstatic. I know it is a year away but I cannot wait to go get my hunter's license. Whoot whoot. Well the family was one of my favorites in the neighborhood and it is great to know that they are interested in getting to know us again.
Wow, it is so great when the opportunity to get to know someone again. It is so hard when someone you know and love moves out of your life and when you get the very rare chance to have them back in it again you must jump for it. I can't wait. When life gives you lemons you make lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment