Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Last day of freedom

Today is our last day of freedom. School starts tomorrow so today is the last day to party. We got to be like ninjas and dance until we die. Why live life at all if you are not going to live it to it's fullest? So come on people. Lets all party and soak up every last bit of what is left of our summer. It is our last day to stay in our old ways, to do the old things. This new school year is going to change all that. Our friends my change, our grades may change, our teachers, our style, our cliques, and maybe our whole lives. Pack that backpack, pick out that outfit, and then lets party. I am so excited but also scared out of my mind. EVERYTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE! Well I am pretty much just saying the same thing over and over again so that is the end of this post. Enjoy our last day of freedom. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment