Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Friday, August 20, 2010

Shallow

The world is full of shallow people and unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it save for attempt to not be shallow ourselves. Why are people shallow? No one ever taught them that what is on the inside is more important then their outer appearance. Think about it. We all work so hard just to look good but to what avail? What does it help? Confidence, yes. Self image, yes. But what about the person on the inside? It rots us. It eventually makes us feel as if outer beauty is more important then the person wearing the shell. Then we become judgmental and make fun of those who do not look like we do. Those who don't have the money to dress as we do or the talent to put the kind of outfit together that we do. I am so sick of being judged on my outer appearance. I dress like the person inside wants. I look like my personality and that is nothing like the fashion magazines say I should so there are girls who snub me because of it. Well to put it nicely there is a name for girls and guys like that but it does not belong in high society save for a kennel. So don't be afraid to dress the way you want, to look the way you want. If there are girls or guys who give you crap about it then they are just stupid, self serving, cowards. They are too cowardly to dress or act the way they want so often do as society tells them to.
That is the end of my spiel. Just remember it only matters what you think.
Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment