Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Thursday, August 12, 2010

Friends

So I am not getting along with one of my friends and we have ceased to be friends now. Why is it all girls go through the "I am a witch" Stage? We are all a complete beast at some point in our lives. Ugh. It gets so old so fast. My solution? Hang out with guys more than I do girls. That way you know a lot of guys and you have a bigger chance of someone liking you and you don't have half the drama in your life you do when you hang out with girls. Guys are very mellow and have one track minds. They don't care who did what and they don't care if you are having a "I am a witch" moment.They are not shallow and only befriend you because you dress a certain way but because of how you act and who you are. Girls are fun to have as friends but they are very dramatic and can be snotty. Girls have their good traits too. What straight guy is going to let you do his nails? What straight guy is going to gossip with you about who is the cutest guy in the grade? Not a one of them. You are thinking then why not hang out with gay guys right? Well they have all the drama girls do and they don't have the chance of them liking you. Lose lose situation but also a win win. -SIGH- I hate drama.
Well that is my spew of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment