Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, August 16, 2010

Whahoo!

Yes! Today is the day I dye my hair! Oh yeah I am going from blond to redhead! i shall always be a blond at heart but I will be one hot redhead. "p  My mom bought the hair dye for me on my birthday (July 16th) and I have had to wait to dye my hair because I don't want a faded color for school. Yes! Whoot whoot! Everybody will be amazed by my amazing hotness. The world shall never be the same again!!!!! I am unstoppable I am-just dying my hair...But it is FRICKING AMAZING!!! All the boys will want me now. Bwahahaha! This post really has no point to it other than to tell you I am dying my hair. So with that I sign off. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. *GASP* OOOOOOOOOOOOO Can't WAIT to see!!! I'm sure you'll look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I always look amazing. Not to be arrogant or anything.

    ReplyDelete