Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Friends and boys don't mix

okay ladies. We have all been in the situation where you and your best friend(s) like the same guy. Most of the time it is o big deal but then there is the situation where you just don't get along because of it. I am currently in that position. My solution? Stop liking the guy. It may suck but I promise he is not "The one" and if he is then he can wait until you are out of high school to make something of the situation. But when does the guy ever turn out to be "the one"? It is not worth your friendship. There are plenty more guys out there and there is only one friend like the one you have.
Then there is the situation where your best friend is a guy. Well that won't work unless he likes men. I believe is was on When Harry Met Sally that someone so geniously said, "Men and women can not be just friends." That is true. In the end one will like the other or you may end up liking eachother. Not that just complicates life. Friends and Guys don't mix. Sorry charlie. (Or what ever your name is. There are a lot of people who may one day read my blog. So just fill in the blank. Sorry ______)

4 comments:

  1. ok, i totally agree!!! but to stop liking a guy is very hard. I Tried my hardest to stop liking this guy i am friends with, but it is harder than you think!! i dont ever give up but this was an exception. I found out he liked me too...
    I knew guys were just idiots that set out to ruin your life. but my horemones took over and i found myself saying to him 'i like like you too' which is not only cheesy but it has occupied most of my life scince i found myself saying those words. i just dont kow if i can still manage to be 'just friends' anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well K8 T I am having a very similar problem and yes I know it is very hard to stop liking the guy but is he really worth you friends ships? Most likely not. Keep pressing through the tough situations and I know you'll survive it girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that you know who i am. i hope you still think that. i hope i survive too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I do. I am so mad about what happened and what is happening but we'll both survive

    ReplyDelete