Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, August 9, 2010

Girls Camp

Over the summer I had the great opportunity to go to three different LDS camps. i went to Oakcrest The best place in the known universe where I intend when I am old enough to get a job. That was the most amazing experience. The counselors are great and the experience is Once in a life time. I went to youth conference which was a blast. (What teenage girl in her right mind would not want to go camping with a bunch of cute boy with good standers?)Then the last one I went to was Girls camp. Now That was fun. I went on a three mile hike that seemed to have no purpose other that tiring us all out and making us get along. On the hike I had the great opportunity to walk with my best friends' mothers. (Ann ans Marcella's moms.) They talked and talked to me. Our conversation was unforgettable and they made me feel so loved. I really got to know Marcella's mom a lot better. I practically live at Ann's house so I know her mom fairly well. After the hike we just chilled out for a while and wrote in people's books. (We all had a book with our name on it and people got to write nice stuff about you in it.) My favorite experience though it was the most painful one was when I was having Knee problems. My knees are not so great and they click out on me a lot. Well that happened and the mussels in my right knee were screaming in agony. I had gone into my tent to grab some stuff and clean it up a little when this happened. I has already taken some pain meds so I had nothing else to do but wait out the pain. I lay on my back crying in front of the door way when Ann came in. She nearly tripped over me. Poor thing almost had a heart attack. She asked me what She could do for me and I tole her nothing. She then told me she was going to go get a leader and before I could argue she was gone. I lay there drying my tears and waiting for some one to come and ask me the same questions Ann had. The "What's wrong?" And the "What do you need?" But much to my great surprise Marcella's mom just came in and comforted me. She gave me her knee brace and held the flashlight for me as I put some things away and grabbed some other things. What she did next I will be forever grateful for. She bent down and hugged me and said, "I love you Staci. You and Kelly are like my own kids." Right then that was exactly what I needed. Then she helped me get out of my tent and go to the fire put where a nice warm fire was blazing. I sat in some one's chair and she made me a smore. It was so nice to feel that kind of love and comfort in my time of pain and loneliness. I loved camp and I love my friends and their parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment