Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, August 23, 2010

Death

So August 22, 2008 my big sister committed suicide. Yesterday was the 2nd year anniversary of her death. It was not a fun day. It is so hard to get through the death of a loved one especially at this time in our lives. Being a teenager is not that fun. We go the whole hormone thing, girls get that wonderful gift every month, and we are all very emotional, trying to find out who we are. The day it happened my ward was practically lining up to help us with anything we needed. They were there for us. The first year anniversary there were a few people in the ward who wanted to help is with stuff. This year everybody had forgotten and gone on with their lives. Time. I think it is the hardest element when one is dealing with such a loss. We are all told that is will get better with time but for me it has been the worst. I feel as if the more time goes on the more I am forgetting her and that hurts. I don't and didn't want anything to change. I wanted all her belongings to stay in the same place, I wanted the house to be the same but of course that had to change. I love my big sister and I think of her every day. It hurts so bad to know that she is not there. Especially now. I need the advise and experience of a big sister that has already gone through the horrors of high school and she is not there. I hate all the pain that goes along with it. I hate the month of August because of it. That is sad because my brother's birthday is on Friday. I need a hug... Well that is enough of my emotional problems. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post them.\
Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010

2 comments:

  1. Staci, this is one of the worst things that can happen in life, really. There is nothing wrong with still feeling grief and sadness. Remember where she is and that she IS in a place that is better for her.
    The comments you get about time being a healing factor are really true. Time will be kind, but it isn't an overnight process...keep your eyes on the horizon for that is where YOUR life is going. Don't you think Julia wants you to be happy and move forward? You WON'T forget her I promise. Stay strong my sweet girl-I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staci baby, I love you. You are soo strong. I know you lost your big sister, but I have to say.. I am more than happy to try and fill those shoes. I know I'll never even come close, but I'm always here for you. Don't forget that. I love you. Xo.

    ReplyDelete