Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Saturday, August 21, 2010

Twilight

Oh my gosh. What to say what to say...I loved the books but one thing that kind of pisses me off about Stephenie Myers is that she always has two guys fighting over one chick and instead of having the book be mostly about the action she made it all the gooey dramatic crap of romance. Why do we care? I loved her idea of vampires and how she practically reinvented them but I must disagree with her on the whole issue of sun. Real Vampires Don't Sparkle! Notice how it never told us anything about the science behind a vampires sparkle issues? A good writer is always able to back up their story with-even if it is fake-science. Now on the matter of Jacob VS Edward. I absolutely positively loath Jacob black's character. Now don't get my wrong, I love Taylor Lautner but Jacob's character just pisses me off. How could a guy who claims to love you  as much as Jacob does still make your life as hard and makes it so complicated? Plus in real life two guys like almost NEVER fight over the same chick unless it is for her honor or because one dude has hurt the chick and the other knows he is all wrong for her. I am an Edward fan through and through.-His CHARACTER! Don't get me wrong Robert is a hottie but...- He is a gentleman, he does what Bella wants even if it means she wants Jacob. He protects her, he even tried to get her out of the dangerouse life of the vampire world. Jake just tries to steal her away from Edward and in doing such gives her to the far more dangerouse world of Werewolves. Some people's kids....
Well that is all for today. Just know the first movie is not even close to the book. Nor is New Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment