Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

School Cliques

Everybody who has every been to school knows that in high school and Jr. high you are required to have at least one clique or you die socially. Being in a clique is like having a safety net of friends that are always there to have you back. Well unfortunately it has become an unwritten rule that if you are not in the "cool" kid clique then you are so not cool. Why is that? Who would even think that? The answer is simple. The teenage "popular s" are stupid, big headed, too-cool-for-you, butt munchers. They think that is you look a certain way, talk a certain way and have a certain attitude you are cool when really it is just them wanting everyone to be just as miserable on the out side as they are on the inside. Well those are the rude "cool" kids. Now lets talk about the nice Popular people.
So there are a couple of people that everyone knows. That is just how it is. Well those few people are the nice popular kids. Everyone knows and loves them because they are not afraid to just be themselves and show the world that it is possible to be well known and well liked. I have quite a few friends like this and I absolutely love them. Now I bet you are wondering where I fit in the food chain of school. That answer is simple. Almost every where. I have realized something that has changed my life forever. You belong where you want to belong! If you want to be well liked go for it. IF you want to hang out with the mathematics kids then have fun. If you want to hang out with everyone then go for it. I personally hang out with everyone who is fun and nice. Well nice for the most part. I am working on fixing a few glitches in that aspect of my life but that is not relevant to this post.
The way I look at every new year if school is that it is a chance to reinvent myself. If there is something I did last year that I don't like or am not proud of I vow to not do it the next year around. If you are the shy type and want to have a couple more invitations to send out on you birthday then learn to break out of your shell. Well that is my spew for the day. If you have any questions or comments please don't be afraid to post them after this post. "] I love comments.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Girly! Finally some one else pulls that to attention. Though I think our lunch GROUP (Not clique) was aware of that last year. We were just a mesh of people having fun. Cliques aren't a necesary form of life. In fact life is more fun when you drift everywhere with a sample of everything. (And yes, I've sampled just about every clique in my short life, and none of them are "Perfect". The perfect place for a person Is everywhere. Like you said You belong where you want to belong. Genius.)
    Can't wait to see you again girly.

    (And Yes, I am going to start following your blog, because Yes, I do luvs you.)

    ReplyDelete