Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yay! School!....

So we all know how the end of the summer can be. Dragging you heals back to school, procrastinating important stuff, and being just plain grumpy. We also know this is a time our parents are more energetic that usual because they can't wait ti get our sorry butts off of the couch and back to school. Some of us are excited for a new school year-Like me!- some of us are excited yet unwilling-cough cough-and some of us just plain don't want to go back. I love and hate this time of year. The month of August is the worst month for me-why? well that is none of you business.-but I love going back to school and getting a fresh start with my academics and social. I love seeing how people have changed-Aaron is tan!!!-or matured. I love the atmosphere of the learning environment. -yes I am using big words, don't bust any brain cells.- but most of all I love having a schedule. Ever notice how during the summer you begin to feel like a useless lug? Well the reason why is that from the time we were kids our lives have been on a set schedule. We had nap time, snack time, and play time. We went into school and got work time, lunch time, and homework time. Even as teens we still have that set daily ritual and without it we feel like lost sheep. I hate that feeling. It is one of the most degrading, un-fun feelings you can have. The reason is-like they say-you are your worst critique and when you feel useless you begin to point out your own flaws. (I am not sure that applies to guys to but it is true as day for girls.) When we are doing things on our set agenda and accomplishing stuff we feel like we are getting somewhere in life. Without that agenda we feel worthless and out self confidence is crap. So if you are not excited for school, get excited. After all it is a new year and a new you. =D Let me know if you need me to slap some excitement into you. Love y'all have a good day and a good new school year.

1 comment:

  1. I want a slap! jk but i completely agree with you, we are used to schedules

    ReplyDelete