Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Self-esteem

So yesaterday night I was checking my email and I found and email from an old friend of mine that I have not seen since she moved a few years ago. She was still in my email address book and when I sent out a mass email telling people to check out my blog she got it. Being the amazing friend that she is she gave me some great feed back. I am going to copy and paste what she wrote.
"... you forgot to put self esteem! well not really but you should say more about it! like it doesn't matter how others think you look but how you look! and even if your not the prettiest you are pretty on the inside! just remember everyone is unique in their own special way! beauty is like a rose, there may be thousands out there but they're still beautiful and all flowers aren't the same, there are thousands of different kinds! each is beautiful and unique and special. never forget that! sorry that's all i have to say! or you could use snowflakes! but i guess they'd be kinda flaky, ha ha get it!? sorry it was funny to me! I don't know something like that!" She is right of course. Your self-esteem should not depend on what others think of you but what you think of yourself. Why would anyone want to care about what others think? Most of the time you are guessing or worrying that they are thinking something about you that they really aren't. Being human means that you are vain. Even if it is just a little bit you are still vain. That is one part of the human mind that we must fight. Don't get me wrong, it is good to care about your appearance but to an extent. Why would you let your  self image ride on what others think of you. Some of my favorite song lyrics are from Three Days Grace. I don't know what the song is called but here are the Lyrics: "It's so hard to find someone who cares bout you but it is easy enough to fund someone who looks down on you." That is so true. People are so judgmental and cruel that we would never have any self-esteem if we went on what other people think. Keep that in mind when you go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment