Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Saturday, August 28, 2010

Paint ball

So today for my big brother's birthday we went paint balling. It was so fun! I have a crap load if welts but it was so worth it. He brought some friends and we just went out and shot each other. It was not that simple though. There were like fifty other people there do we joined in on their fun. I am an amazing shot and got a bunch of people out. My brother got shot like twenty times and I only got shot four. His good friend Matt got shot in the thumb four times and started bleeding all over everywhere. Now that was a great time. I was invited to the movies tonight by one of my brothers friends, (Yes he has friends, amazing discovery huh?) but it is not like a date. The kid's parents are going to be there and he invited a bunch of other people. My dad so does not want me to go though. =( but anyway paint ball was so fun! There was this dude there who lost a bet and showed up at the paintball center in a big yellow dress. He actually went paint balling in it. Ha. Poor guy.I had so much fun shooting people. My amazing aunt sent my a crap load of money for school shopping. (You guys know her as aunt peg. She is one of my followers.) So make sure to check out her websites and stuff. She is amazing and not just because she is related to me. =) That's all for today. I love you all. Keep on commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment