Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Sunday, August 1, 2010

SMA

Two of my best friends and I were having a sleep over one night and we decided to go sleep on the trampoline out back. We were getting really tired and hyper at the same time. (Why yes it is possible.) Me and Marcella started talking as Ann was trying to fall asleep. I cannot remember how we even started doing it but we invented our own language. It is really simple and easy to understand so we decided around smart people we would add another element to it to make it almost impossible to understand. It was really fun to have our own way to communicate. Like with all languages we have added certain rules to it. We named it SMA. It is pronounced sma-ugh. So as to not sound strange we call it SAM around boys.
 About a week after we so ingeniously came up with this language we were sitting in the middle of Sunday school bored out of our minds. The lesson was over mind you and we had about ten more minuted until church was over. Our class is combined with the boys and we were trying to talk about one of them without him knowing it. So we are sitting there speaking this other language not noticing that everyone around us has suddenly gotten really quiet. After about five minutes of this we were done with our conversation. I looked up and noticed every eye was settled on me. I so innocently asked,"What? Why are you all looking at me?" It was not one of me best questions. The whole class erupted into a fit of roaring laughter. Me, Ann, and Marcella have no idea why we are being laughed at.
Finally with tears streaming from her eyes a friend of our is courteous enough to tell us this, "We understood every word of that." Apparently we were so engrossed in our conversation to remember to add the harder element to it. To my utter horror I look at the boy we were talking about. He is smiling at me and says, "Why yes, I do think you are cute." I am not the type to blush. I have only blushed about five times in my whole teenage life but right then I felt my cheeks go red hot and I had to look away. To this day I have still not lived it down.

1 comment:

  1. I am not crazy for having my own language! I am simple so awesome and amazing that i had to be able to communicate in my own amazing way or I would rub off on the people who spoke just plain old English and lose a bit of my amazingness. Then this blog would just be called, The Not So Amazing Anymore Staci. That is a crappy name!

    ReplyDelete