Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Sunday, August 15, 2010

HELP!!!

So I am writing a book as you all may know and I am completely stumped. I need a name of a place. Now this is a place where Lions live in a different world. That sounds stupid but they are Sinhala. Sinhala literally translates to Lion People in Greek. They can change-like werewolves-from human to lion. I need the name for their homelands. A pack of lions is called a Pride. So keep that in mind. Please post your answers as a comment on this post. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. πού the λιοντάρι άνθρωποι ζω

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm, keep writing and come back to it? Sometimes you get the best ideas for names while your writing.... Just put in "place" or something to fill in the space until you think of something. And don't let the English language baracade you. Make up your own word if you want.

    Best of luck

    ReplyDelete