Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Friday, August 13, 2010

the recurve bow

A while back I had this great Recurve bow. It was just a small little green bow. I loved that thing. Me and my brother would spend hours shooting at our little target in the back yard. Unfortunately it got sold at our yard sale a few years ago. recently I have been craving the feel of my bow. At Oakcreast that thirst was sated for a while but it is back. I love shooting the bow. I think that compound bows are too 21st century. The Recurve was good enough for the Native Americans, and everyone else before 1966 and it should be good enough for us. I love the feel and snap of the arrow leaving the string, the wonderful feel of strength and power when you pull it back to you jawbone and aim. Man I really miss my bow. I am writing a book as you may already know and I had to do a little research and now I have that horrible ache for my bow again. We still have my old target in the garage just no Bow. Well I got to get back to my research. Thanks for caring about my complaining. (Or at least reading it)

No comments:

Post a Comment