Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

All Summer To Wait

The anticipation,
The confusion,
The frustration


Never before have I waited for school,
With such an exhilarating excitement,
I laugh and call myself a fool

Never before have I wanted and waited for this,
It makes my heart beat so fast,
I have to count my pulse on my inner wrist

I just hope he's waiting for me,
Just as I wait for him,
waiting to glimpse me and see

If I am the same,
Or if I have somehow changed,
and impossible been tamed

The thought of those ice blue eyes,
Sends chills like lighting through me,
And makes my heart increase in size

And so I wait for my Mathew,
Excited yet scared to see his face,
Hoping I will be able to utter, "I missed you."

It's a girly fantasy,
It's a foolish hope,
But I want him to feel the same as me

He probable views me as just a silly girl,
He probable would and will crush me to bits,
And laugh as I let my heart unferal

But I have all summer to wait,
To sit and ponder his picture and my feelings,
All these long days I hate

I have a long time before I shall know,
Of his thoughts and feelings considering me,
And so pen on paper I let my feelings out to freely flow

For now I just sit and concentrate,
On what this summer holds,
For all I have to do not is wait

NOTE: This is a Staci Lyn original and any copy of this must be authorized. I wrote this a long time ago but the situation still applies. The boy in the poem was an old crush of mine.
Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment