Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yay,

So these last two weeks have not been fun. I have broken my heart three times, and I also found out the guy I likes is a total jerk. Oh, did I mention the fact that boys suck? Well I am trying to stay positive. I hang out with people who make me happy, and avoid those who don't at all costs. I have a guy jacket that smells like guy (yum ;D) and I am getting my grades up. Normally I hate school volleyball because the boys hog the ball and the girls run from it, but today I enjoyed myself. Not much going on for the most part. I was wondering, how many people actually read my blog? Like I only have 8 followers but I get comments from people who don't follow it. Just wondering. I might put up a poll just to find out.... it is late, there is a blizzard, and I am going to attempt to go to school tomorrow. Love y'all. I will write more when I am not half asleep and a wee bit depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment