Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, November 1, 2010

Self-heartbreak

So as humans we all have to go through heartbreak. It is like impossible to not go through it. Sometimes it is through a break up that our hearts shatter, other times it from family problems. There is also death, embarrassment, loss of a friend, change, and then there is self-heartbreak. That is the one I am going to be writing about tonight. What the heck is self-heartbreak? Well let me tell you. Self-heartbreak is when you break your own heart. There is no outside force causing you the hurt you feel, it is all you. The way you think, the way you act, the things you do, and even what you feel can cause this. For some people-mostly girls-self-heartbreak is from thinking they are not good enough for the world, always being down on themselves, or just thinking that the reason they still don't have a boyfriend is because they are not pretty enough, not smart enough, not perfect enough, Etc. Why would you ever think that of yourself? I know that I have, that I've been down on myself because of my weight, or my too opinionated personality, or the fact that I sometimes intimidate guys because I am just to forward or blunt with life. It is a few factors, that with the wrong perspective, can crush a person's spirit. I used to be like that. I used to think that I was not good enough or that those traits were flaws and not talents. Well they are talents. Maybe not the fact that I am fat (If you are offended by that term why are you reading my blog, you retard!) but I see it as a hint at my talent in the arts of cooking and baking magic. So stop self hating. We are our own worst critics, it is true, but why be that critic that nobody likes? Criticism is not always a bad thing. OK. Here is my challenge to you my sweet, self hating, readers. EVERYDAY I want you to come up with FIVE GOOD things about YOURSELF, and your DAY. It really really helps. Get a buddy to do it with you and each day tell them your ten things (five each). It will make you love and respect that person more, as well as yourself.
Peace out my homies. ^_^
Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea Staci!
    5 things for each category might be hard to find at first, but the more you do this the more you overall outlook will change. You will see everything as the "glass 1/2 full"!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete