Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Sunday, October 31, 2010

Volleyball

So I am on my church's volleyball team and we have made it to regional! If we lose Thursday we go home for good, but if we don't we play Friday, we win Friday we go to the championships on Saturday. WAHOO! My team is pretty dang good and I think we have a good chance of winning. our score is 8:2 so we only have lost twice. (That was because we were all in a horrid mood...Team drama. Blah.) I am so happy. As my grandma put it today, "I am the jock of the family." Ha as if my fat butt could ever be a jock. We can only dream. Other than volleyball life has been pretty quiet. I have had friend drama, grade drama, and family drama. Also my first quarter (in school) just ended on Friday. Whoot whoot. I only ended with one D+ and that was just cause my stupid student teacher hates me for no reason. (Maybe she is intimidated by the fact that I am not afraid to speak my mind.) I also have been thinking a lot of the future. I know I want to be a writer but I also want to find myself a busy career. I am just not sure which one yet. I am going to get a degree in business I know that but I was also thinking something along the lines of lawyer, journalist, or linguistic personage. (Using my many-well future-skills in multiple tongues-languages- to do ninja type stuff.) Or I might pursue a career in something a bit more...artistic. To heck if I know. All I know is I want a busy life. Something that will get me off my rear end and out doing something that I enjoy. (Every person's dream is it not?) We have reality town coming up soon and I just want to get my GPA up a wee bit higher so I can have a fun time, not get the poo scared out of my by the venomous sting of reality. Is that not the reason for reality town? Scare the crap out of us high- schoolers to get us on the straight and narrow path of academics? Any-who, I have a lot on my mind. Not sure what collage to put my headlights on but I am sure it is not going to be one in my home state. Screw that. I want to see the country. Get the hell out of the box I have been jammed in my whole life and maybe, just maybe have a little fun experiencing the world. Ha this post is titled Volleyball but hear I am rambling about my not too futuristic future. Well it is late and I have a crap load of homework and crap to accomplish on the morrow. Let me know what you think I should pursue in my quest for the right (and Epic) career choice of Staci-ness. If you are still reading my stupid blog it means you still love me. Thanks you for that. So for those of you who are reading these very words I want you to know that I love you and am glad you are in my corner of my epic boxing match. (The Amazing Staci V.S. Life.) Love Y'all keep on reading and commenting. I love comments, they are what make me who I am. So unless you want me to stop being so amazing, you will comment. Even if is is a stupid smiley face it is a comment. So please, please for the love of the Staci, COMMENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment