Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Friday, October 15, 2010

Life, I promised myself.

Life will be here soon. I am working as hard as I can to prepare for it, to have a good education and do all I can to just be ready for when it gets here that I realized, thanks to my dad, that I am trying to grow up too fast. I am not living in the moment, I can't see the world around me, I just see the path ahead. I am trying so hard to be an adult that I am missing out on being a kid. So I have made a promise to myself to live in the moment. I am finding the joy in the little things, and ignoring the negativity in the big. I can see the situation as a whole, but she Silver  Lining is my main focus. I am quite surprised at how much it has changed my out look on life, and my life in general. Finding happiness is not that hard. Everyone says that they set out in life, and look for it their whole lives, when really they are too focused on the hunt for it that they miss it in that one moment. Weather it is a license plate cover that makes you laugh, or a boy waving to you in the next to yours, you just got to take it in, and enjoy every second of it. What an impact it makes. Everyone my whole life has told me just to be positive and I did not listen to them, thus making it so I had to learn for myself. So take my word for it. Positive is important. Remember that. Love Y'all
Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010

3 comments:

  1. I happened to look at the book list and the hourglass door is written by Lisa mangum and the second book in that series is called the golden spiral and it's really good and the third one comes out in the summer of 2011 ya...just so u know... :) I just love those books :)
    also I recemend these books:
    wings by aprilynne pike (and the sequel I can't think of what Its called right now...)
    the host by Stephanie meter (I'm not s fan of twiggy but this is a good book)
    claim to fame by margeret peterson haddix
    the uglies series
    ya...I k ow alot of books becuz I love reaing and I too am writing a book...but good luck on ur book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops...I made a few spelling mistakes...I meant Stephanie meyer
    twilight
    and k ow :-)
    ya...woops...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Court. I love ya. Thanks for your book help. :) you've commented so you have my undying love. Don't forget that. Peace babe.

    ReplyDelete