Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Friday, October 29, 2010

Music is my life. ;)

So I am listening to "Just the way you are." Kidd Kraze rap remix and I love it. The rap makes me smile just as much as the original. When I hear a good beat i can't help but move to it. It is like the notes flow directly from the speakers into my veins. The lyrics go into my heart and I feel what the writer feels. I wish I was not musically retarded. I can't sing to save my life-it often makes small animals go deaf-and I can't seem to learn an instrument-I think I am just retarded there...). Because of my retardation when it comes to such thing I write the words and my heart hears the music. I am also drawn to people who are musically talented. Two of my best friends are (Ann and Marcella) and the guys I like are gifted in that category. I want to learn the drums but I don't think my parents would appreciate that...
Well anyway, if you have a favorite band (NOT COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) post it below and I'll check it out. I am going to add a list of my fav. bands and I will have one of y'all's. Just remember for me, if it makes you feel good, if the song's beat is irresistible, then it is a good one. If the lyrics make you upbeat and happy and not feel offended and crappy (That rhymed!!!) then it is a good one. I don't want to listen to any songs that will make me feel like poo. So don't recommend that crap. All right I have volleyball in the morning so I got to get off now. I will update you peeps tomorrow. Love you all. Keep reading. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment