Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It was not the right answer.

What am I to the world? How is it that I affect the lives of so many? Would the world come to a screeching halt if I were to disappear? Probably not, but my family's and friend's lives would. If not for a long time a day, a week, a month or maybe a year, but eventually life would take over and force them to move on. Well that is true for everyone. Why hurt your loved ones just because you are hurting? Why would you just give up on life? What right do you have to take your own life? Well these questions are not something running through a suicidal person's mind. We want them to be, but they are not. They can only think of the pain, the pure, agonizing hurt that is "swallowing" them. A person of this mind set is hurting so bad that they can only see the sweet bliss of death, the escape from all their troubles. I know, this because that is what was going through my sister's mind. She was of this mind set, and hurting so bad that she could not see her true worth. It hurts so much to know that she did not think I loved her, to feel like I gave up on her. Well, I didn't. I would, was, and want to be there for her through everything. I would have challenged the world if she would have asked it of me. But she didn't. At first I was mad that she would not trust me or think that I did not care enough about her to help, but in truth, that was her decision. I could not have stopped her from pulling that trigger. She was the one who decided it, and as much as it hurts to admit it, there is nothing I could have done. I didn't know until after the fact, what she was going through. I hurt, and I miss her. I would give anything to have my big sister to go to for advice, for company, or to help. Even though she has been gone for two years, I still love her, I miss her, and I also still hurt, and I always will. I need her right now, and I get so mad sometimes because she is not there for me. She is not here to help me get through high school and the other hard things that are going on. All I can say right now is this: I am so glad she does not hurt anymore. She does not have to be feeling the pain she did, or dealing with the trials we all have to deal with. She is in a safe, wonderful, paradise. Why then, does it hurt so much? Why am I still in pain at the thought of her not being here? Am I selfish? Maybe. But all I know is that I want my big sister. I envy my friends because their big sisters are there for them, even if it is just to drive them somewhere, or go shopping with. They still have their sisters to watch their back, to lean on when needed, to just be there. Wow, never before have I admitted that to myself let alone anyone else. Not a day goes by that I don't think of my sister. I see her when I look in the mirror, I think of her when I see a stupid beanie baby. For right now I am surviving, but I know this pain is not going to fully heal. I just...need a hug. Love you guys. Sorry if I am worrying you. I have never really told anyone this, and I am kind of scared that I am worrying you. Love y'all. Please, just know, if you are ever feeling like she did, or need someone to talk to I am here for you. I won't judge you, I am here for anything you need. It was not the right answer and it never will be. Feel free to send me an email any time.
Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010

1 comment:

  1. Staci Lyn, you beautiful girl.. I love you dearly. Your sister would be so proud of you. And you should know- she never doubted, not for a SECOND, that you loved her. She knew sweet girl. And she loved you too. In our notebook, there's one entry where she's talking about sitting at home. And then she talks about you, about how she showed you some games on the computer and you actually talked. You would not believe how excited she was that you two spent time together without fighting. She really cherished that. Your sister was an amazing girl, and you're not the only one who misses her. It's normal honey. That's not something that just goes away. But you're not alone. You have amazing people that are always here for you, no matter what, through thick and thin. Don't forget that.
    Love you Staci babe. Xo.

    ReplyDelete