Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, November 29, 2010

Time for a run

 I want to know what you guys think of this. I am still debating what to make out of it but I think I like it enough to use it. This is in fact my own work so let there be no confusion about it. Let me know via comment.



An electric shock of anger tackles me and I bite my tongue to keep from spitting the venom that would break her heart. I stand waiting for the scolding to be over, saying little and doing as told. I am completely powerless. Anything I say will get me into deeper of a troublesome predicament.
               Metallic blood oozes from my tongue, still I keep my teeth latched in place for fear of my anger escaping my lips. My hands balling into fists I stiffen. Red hot fury burns through me, demands that I stand up to her, to them. Controlling the urge I get through it and keep my head held high. Some would call it pride but I call it strength.
Nostrils flaring, fists tightened I put on my coat and slip through the door. Stepping out into the frost forged air, I inhale and stand at the corner, deciding where to go. Mind setting, I go straight. The wind taunts me, pushing leaves around to fool my keen ears into thinking foot steps are following in my wake.
               Looking up through a world of artificial yellow light, the sight of a dark blue sky, scattered with glittering stars greets me. Wet, hot tears poor down my face; a cruel contrast to the night’s shivering cold air. I wipe them away, angry to be showing such weakness to the blundering fools that are my neighbors. With a sniffle and a sigh, I trudge on.
               Entering the park I look across the ocean of red and gold leaves splayed out across the field. Walking to the playground, covered in children’s germs I found a plastic slide. Laying on the slide I looked up. Surprise hit me. The glowing moon consoling me, comforting me from my pain. She shone her light down on me as if to give me a hug and promise everything will be alright.
               I curl myself into a ball against the cool, curved slide and cry. I cry for my friends, for my wounded heart, and for my shattered pride. My whole body shaking I cry until there is nothing left, emotion or tears. Sitting in my ball I breath in the night. The world is silent, a contrast to my frantic mind.
               Standing up I take another shuttering breath and walk. My whole body unwinding with each silent footfall until finally I find my mind quiet and my body relaxed. Looking up at the moon I let loose an ear splitting howl, thanking the moon for her comfort and light.
               In the distance dogs bark in reply and house lights turn on. A humorless smile creeps its way onto my lips and I slink into the darkness. It was time for a run.
Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010

1 comment: