Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dreams

Dreams: Your subconscious's way of sorting through everything you saw and felt, noticed, or subconsciously noticed. When you get crazy dreams it is usually from a lot of stress, and it is surprising what your dreams can tell you about both your mental health, and your physical health if you just know how to listen. I have dreams about my Mind Invader a lot because that person is always in my thoughts, always in the corner of my vision. This may sound strange but I can sense when they are around, like, I know when they enter or leave the room and I can always tell when they are not around and what they are feeling when they are around. Well I had a dream about them and it really worried and made me mad at the same time. I hate knowing that they are such a huge part of my mind, that I'm that attached to them. UGH! IF ONLY GUYS COULD READ MINDS!!!! Then I would not have to explain anything to anyone cause the majority of my friends are guys and the rest that are girls and don't need an explanation. Anyway, apparently it is not enough for my Mind Invader to haunt me when I'm awake, but also when I'm asleep. I would rather chew off my own hands than let what happened in my dream happen in real life. The thing is, that I have this sick feeling that it is going to happen. That makes me so incredibly angry. I'm mad and nobody gets why because I can't tell them the whole story without sounding completely out of my mind. This person is a dream walker, walking through my mind, walking all over my heart, and walking my thoughts as if they were a deer trail through a forest of the uncertain sane world, leading to the solidity of insanity. For when you are insane everything is expected. You expect people to treat you like you're crazy, expect them not to entirely trust you, but when you are sane you are never sure of how they will treat you or react to you and your decisions. Ah, sanity only goes so far THEN SOMEONE PUSHES YOU OFF A CLIFF INTO THE SWEET BLISS OF THE CRAZY. Thanks, just thank you so much my Mind Invader. Stay Amazing my sweet readers.
PS: I just found this quote and I'm in love with it. =D
"Duct tape is like the force:  It has a dark side and
a light side and it holds the universe together."
- Carl Zwanzig

No comments:

Post a Comment