Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, May 16, 2011

Guy questions.

So, I'm oh so confused. Subject? BOYS! I have a few questions but not sure who to ask, so If you know the answers my sweet readers, for the love of all things fuzzy, comment and tell me.
  • Would a guy rather have a girl let him see her cry, or a girl that does not cry?
  • When we do cry does it make them want to help, or just annoy them? If so why and what can we do to change that?
  • If a girl sees a guy cry how should she react? Comfort him or turn a blind eye?
  • When a guy gives you his jacket cause you're cold, does it mean he likes you?
  • Why do they care so much what we mean when we answer, "Mhm.", when we're upset with them?
  • Would a guy like it if we gave him flowers?
  • How do you know if a guy sees you just as a friend, or if he likes you more then that and what should you do in response to this news? Is there a "right" way to handle it?
  • Do guys have "fat days"?
  • When a guy knows you like him does he feel excited even if he doesn't feel the same, or is it just an annoyance?
  • Is there a guy out there who actually picks up the hints girls lay down, who does not also like men?
  • Is it stupid for a girl to want a smart "manly-man"? Is there such a thing?
  • Do guys ever think about how they are dating another guy's daughter and that they too were once hormonal perve, or do they really think that the dad has no idea what that little creep is thinking?
  • What are the top five things a guy looks for in a girl. (be honest.)
  • Are guys as shallow as they seem, only seeing a nice body instead of seeing a sweet heart?
If you can answer any or all of these, please do so. If you guys have any questions about girls, feel free to ask. I am so willing to answer.

4 comments:

  1. 1 girl that lets him see her cry when it's important.
    2 help
    3 depends on if the guy is crying because he has a wound or just got severely hurt emotionally, comfort him, but if he is just feeling angst, don't.
    4 most of the time, but sometimes they are just being courteous for courtesy's sake.
    5 that question is so vague.
    6 if you are going steady or just joking around, sure, but in between there is just weird.
    7 if a guy goes out of his way to spend time with you when you know he has a busy or weird schedule, that could mean he likes you, but if he is just looking for something to do because he has too much time on his hands, then probably not. Accept it and if you don't like the guy, tell him straight to his face, or things could get messy.
    8 What are those?
    9 if he doesn't feel the same, he will most likely see it as something to be dealt with, like this "oh no, how do I stop her from liking me without making her my enemy?" if he does like you, then he will be celebrating.
    10 yes, but they are few and far between.
    11 no and yes
    12 not everyone was a "hormonal perve" and no, neither of those are not really thoughts that enter our minds often. If I was taking a girl out and met her parents, I would be thinking, "Holy crap, just don't shoot me with that 12 gauge."
    13 at what age?
    14 no, but nice bodies get our attention faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To us, Crying is always done for an important reason. (Especially me. I do not cry Easy)
    What if he does not show the angst? We're not mind readers!
    UGH, how do you tell the difference?
    Fat days are when you feel insecure about your body. Mostly you feel fatter then usual.
    TO BE DEALT WITH???!!! WTF? Why?
    Like how do you mean when you say far between? Like a day, or like a month? An
    hour? A week?
    Explain that yes and no
    We are all hormonal perves, just face the milk spill Tyler.
    Well...now. Then older, then Older.
    SHALLOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding? You are most definitely a mind-reader.
    The difference between joking or going steady? If you are sure there's no interest, it's joking or being nice on a bad day. If you are going steady, you will know.
    Not usually.
    Yes, to be dealt with, because he feels the need to extract himself.
    No, no, like there are few guys who get it and they are hard to find.
    No, not stupid. Yes, there is.
    We can try our best not to be.
    Age 15:12345=Hot
    Age 21:1Funny 2Compatible 3Smart 4Interesting 5Attractive (not necessarily hot)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and the last one is just a fact of life.

    ReplyDelete