Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Sunday, May 15, 2011

Feeling Not-So-Amazing

We all have those days when we are no longer on top of the world, but it is on top of our shoulders, weighing  us down so we can no longer fly. Well, what do you do when you feel like this and how can you fix it? Easy, do what you love. If it is a sport play til you drop, if it is reading, read til your eyes can't take it anymore. Just do what makes you smile, hang out in places you love, with people that you love. I just went through a harsh break-up yet again and so I'm no longer on top of the world, no longer on my game, but  plan on changing that. I am going to go play some volleyball and blast some tunes if I can round up a few friends, but that means I have to find my phone which seems to have dissipated through the night...Anyway, just do what makes you so happy you can no longer be sad.  If you don't know what to do, call me (if I ever find my stupid phone.) or email me and just talk to me. You don't even have to talk about why you're sad, just talk to me. I will make you smile; that's my skill you know. When it is your heart that needs mending, it will be love you'll need to be hearing, when it's your frown that needs turning, it will be me who has you smiling. ;) Right now, I am doing what I love, talking to you guys, expressing myself. Now I feel a whole lot better. If you need a little more boost here are a few links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYhJFjagd0s&feature=autoplay&list=WLB7AAF44F32029E11&index=9&playnext=4 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s7ko68F20s&feature=autoplay&list=WLB7AAF44F32029E11&index=10&playnext
Hope these help you to smile, if not, then listen to something that does. Just get that icky feeling out. (I never use the word icky, but it is an adjective that just seems to work with what I'm saying.)
"Shake your thang,
 Talk so loud you start to scream,
 Run so fast you can't be caught,
 Laugh so hard you feel you'll pop," -Staci Lyn let it out On Night Fallen
Love you guys, and remember, you always have the right to feel Amazing. Stay Amazing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment