Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, May 30, 2011

Day to remember

So it is yet another holiday, which makes me yet again a grumpy person. I don't do well on holidays. I know, I am so sorry that I have basically been neglecting my blog but things have gotten crazy. I got a new phone and a new number, I have sworn off boys for at least two years (well boys that are more then just friends) and I have gotten really sunburned. Enough about me, to the good stuff now, eh?

Memorial day is a day to remember the dead. Mostly for those who have died for our rights, freedoms, and ability to make our own choices, but also those who we care about, those who impacted our lives for the short (or long ) time they were in them. It is not for remembering that they died, but remembering their life and the happy times we spent with them. As most of you already know, I lost my sister almost three years ago, and memorial day is one of the hardest for me because it is a reminder that she is not here, but it is also a reminder that she once was, she was a huge part of my life and it is really hard to move on without her but we can't just dam life behind the bricks of sorrow, you have to keep flowing in the currents. So remember all those who don't have anyone to remember them, love those who you never met, and remember this: In all of life, the one constant is change, and death is change's brother. Remember not only the hurt, but also the joy, the times spent under the stars in the mountain air, the late nights spent talking and catching up with one another, and most of all the times you were there for them; holding their hair while they puked, cleaning up their spilled milk so they didn't get in trouble for still being awake, and the time you just held them while they cried for reasons unknown. Remember their smile, their voice, and their smell. If you can't, then remember that at least you are thinking about them. It is okay to hurt, but it is not okay to sink yourself in it. You have to skim the surface once in a while, but never dive right in. I know first hand that is it's hard to get through it, but remember, I am always here for you, and so are a bunch of other people, you're never alone. Here are some songs I find work well with this topic. Stay Amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5p41PQDKw8&feature=BFa&list=WLB7AAF44F32029E11&index=14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77pQPqFkBgw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFO7T2VPwdA&feature=BFa&list=WLB7AAF44F32029E11&index=11

No comments:

Post a Comment