Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Friday, June 3, 2011

Growing up

So summer is finally here., Yay. Can't believe how much life has changed in the last three years. It is mind boggling to thing back and see how much you have changed, and how much life in general has. Teenage years seem to change you almost as much, if not more than, your toddler years do.  As teenagers we are on the edge of the beginning of our single lives where our parents won't be there to coddle us, or fix our mistakes, but we will have to own up to the harsh reality of life. Because of this we are forced to change and mature at quick rate. Some of the things we have to learn is how to control our emotions, our physical needs and wants, and recognized the difference between wants and needs. Growing up is a scary thing. That is all for now. Stay Amazing. =)

1 comment:

  1. Teens are a peculair species. They were created to give humans a window in life to find themselves. During this period of time the human changes ether durastically, not at all or somewhere in between that. Many teens are forced to grow up fast, and their window has been hidden by all of the cllutter that life causes.
    (to conclude this comment)
    You grow up to become an adult, your decisions in your teenage life will help you become that adult inside of you..
    tata!
    ~K8 T.

    ReplyDelete