Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Not a second thought

He will never get a say in how I feel, how I live, and who I love. He will never get to tell me what to do or how to do it. I am my own woman, and I do not take orders from someone who is clearly below my league. I no longer care what he says, thinks, or does. I am too strong to be weak for him. I am too smart to dumb myself down for him. I am too tall to lower myself to his standards. I will continue to use the blessing of freedom of speech until my voice is no more. I will continue in the pursuit of happiness until I have found heaven. I would rather die a warriors death in the quest of what is right, then to die in the arms of someone I do not love, nor will I ever love. I have a mind of my own and you have no right or reason to know what is on it unless I want you to.  He needs to realize that I need space as much as I need love, but I do not need his love. I have the love of people who matter because they matter; they give their love and never threaten to take it away if I do not consent to what they ask, they love me, stubbornness and all. He is the mud stuck in my tire, rolling under me over and over and I am unaware of his presence. He is the dead bug on my windshield, just getting in the way and making my unable to see life as it is. He is the gum in the carpet, a true pain in the rear end to try to get rid of. So my readers I tell you this: He is not worth a second thought to me, nor should he be to you, because his way is not the right way. Do not ever let someone like him get you down, make you live in fear, or try to silence your voice. You are too Amazing to put up with someone like him, just as I am too Amazing to even mention his name. Love you, Stay simply Amazing. ;)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment