Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

losing it

It is official, I, The Amazing Staci, am losing it. There is a huge pressure on me, that will stay on me through out the summer, there is a complicated social life, and I have cabin fever. I have been out and about but I am dying to go on a trip, maybe see my family. I can't though, I have too much responsibility, and I am too broke to do very much. I want to run and scream, go camping and hunting, but at the same time I just want to lounge on the beach. I am going to go crazy if I am forced to sit around all summer. I want to find a secure job but we all know how hard that is for the young in this economy. Not only is the cabin fever driving me crazy, but there is a harsh situation haunting me, always looming in the corner, and I think I just stepped into the shadow. I need something of substance to drag me back into the light, yet I seem unable to find it. Pretty soon I am going to be one of those weirdos walking around muttering to themselves and screaming when forced to go home. Yeah, I am losing it. GAHHHHH!!! That is about it for now, I'll update you on my fragile veil of sanity soon. Love you! Stay Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment