Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Thursday, June 9, 2011

Goodbye Shariah.

Yesterday, June 8, 2011, my friend Shariah Casper was struck by a train and died instantly. She was a good friend, not all that close, but she still had a huge impact on my life. She was the type of person who would put you in your place when she knew you were wrong, and she could care less what people thought of her. She was the type to play to the beat of her own drum. I loved that girl, even though we had our differences when it came to opinion of religion and politics. She had a heart of gold, under a fighter's armor. We  miss you pretty girl, RIP and may our prayers be with your family and friends in their time of need. 
A friend of mine made this. Check it out but be prepared to cry! http://www.youtube.com/user/SmileesForYou
In other news, I sent in my author's proof today. Yeah, I am getting a poem published in a book. Cool right? I had to condense it which is every artist's worst nightmare and something I am not very happy about. It is crazy to think that MY work will be in someone's book. People will buy and read my art. OH MY GOSH! You have no idea how scary, yet exciting that is. There is a billion different scenarios running through my head where everything fails and I turn into a stupid, washed up dreamer, crazy. Maybe I already am. Who knows, and who is to say? Love you guys! Stay Amazing. R.I.P Shariah! I will always keep you in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. That is the most interesting post I have seen by you so far. Im sorry for your loss, I'm suffering as well. Congrats on that poem. Send me a copy. :)

    ~ A follower..

    ReplyDelete
  2. (interesting meant like opposite, ummmm Good/bad news.. yeah..)(no offense intended)

    ReplyDelete