Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Assuming the worst.

Every one just assumes the worst in a situation. It pisses me off. People are not always out to get you, to hurt you, and to just be a jerk! I have a stupid mouse that causes lots of problems for me often (But I love it because it is my laptop mouse and I just have to love it.)  and when playing 21 questions on Facebook I sometimes mess up stuff. Like I'll click yes when I meant no, and no when I meant yes. Well this happened and someone sent me a message saying, "You're answers were pretty *******." I was confused because I try really hard not to say mean things even when I think them. So I sent this person back a message and explained to them my mouse problem. I asked them what I had said that was so freaking mean that they felt the need to send me an angry message about. When they told me what I had said I almost cried. It was really mean. So I explained and it was all good, they totally understood and even apologized to me. But why is it that people always just assume that we're jerks? Like, "Oh she sniffed in a strange manner when I walked by after volleyball practice, she thinks I stink! What a jerk!" When really she had just been crying or had bad allergies to something. Our first response is to just assume that everyone is out to get us. What is that about? Well, that is my rant for now. If you have the answer to why people assume the worst let me know. I'm curious. Stay Amazazing!!  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment