Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy 20th Birthday Julia

Joyeux anniversaire soeur gros, tu me manques tellement! Vous auriez eu vingt ans aujourd'hui. Fou n'est-ce pas? La vie ne sera jamais la même sans vous. Près de trois ans depuis que vous avez morts. On dirait que jamais, et pourtant il se sent comme si c'était hier. Difficile à croire que j'ai vit trois ans de ma vie sans toi. Notre frère est un idiot n'est-il pas? Toutes les choses stupides que vous at-il ressent le besoin d'une place vous. Me rend triste et fou en même temps. Je vous sens avec moi, parfois, et il est l'un des meilleurs sentiments que j'ai jamais eu. Je sais que vous serez toujours là, avec moi, même si je ne peux pas voir, sentir, ou que vous touchez. J'ai dit à mon ami un peu plus sur une expérience que j'ai eu après tu es mort et il le libellé comme suit: «En parlant à mon âme». Aimez-vous! Vous avez eu une belle vie, et maintenant dans la mort vous êtes toujours étonnante.
 TRANSLATION:"Happy birthday big sister, I miss you so much! You would have been twenty years old today. Crazy is it not? Life will never be the same without you. Almost three years since you died. Seems like forever, yet it feels like it was just yesterday. Hard to believe that I have lives three whole years of my life without you. Our brother is an idiot is he not? All the dumb things you did he feels the need to one up you. Makes me sad and mad at the same time. I feel you with me sometimes and it is one of the best feelings I have ever had. I know you will always be here, with me, even if I cannot see, feel, or touch you. I told my friend a little bit about an experience I had after you died and he worded it as, "Speaking to my soul". Love you! You have had a great life, and now in death you are still amazing. "

Here is a poem I wrote about Julia a little while ago. It is posted on my other blog "Night Fallen".

Moving on

I thought it was jut the wind passing through,
But much to my surprise it was you,
Sending chills down my spin,
Letting me know it will be all right,

I cry everyday since you left Earth to escape,
Oh how your absence is filling me with such heartache,
I'm drowning our mamma in my tears,
Although time has passed into years.

I am missing you yet again today,
So very haunted by your smiling face,
You're reaching out and letting go,
 Working so hard to let me know,

You are there for me,
Even though it is just your picture I see,
You'd hold me in your arms,
You are so close, yet so very far,

The days have gotten dark,
And moving on is always hard,
But you  left me with your mark,
To be left forever in my heart,

So until we meet again,
I will be moving on to meet my end,
And at last we will be together,
To spend happily the rest of forever

I wrote this in memory of my sister, Julia Lea Robison, 1991-2008. RIP Jewel, we miss you so much.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: