Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, July 4, 2011

Independent

I am an American, therefore I am Independent of all the plots, cruelties, and opinions of all of man. I am free to think, act, and worship as I wish. I am a daughter of God, and I am America's daughter. I am left to my own devices to enjoy the pursuit of happiness. Any man, woman, or plot that attempts to take these rights and freedoms away from me will parish under the boot prints of my American soldiers. Any one willing to stand up to my brother's in arms will be under the mercy and might of such brave men.We, the people of the United States of America are the finders and followers of Justice, the land of the free, the home of the brave. Today is this great nation's birthday. The day when our ancestors and for fathers were given the same rights we have privilege of today. Today was the day thousands of men fought for and died for, and thousands more still do so to protect and defend such rights. As the American people we tend to take such blessings; such rights, for granted. Today is the day to recognize and give thanks for such rights. Happy Birthday America. May we all take today to not only remember the lives that were sacrifices for such beautiful freedoms, but may we also remember to keep these rights and hold on to them with our lives. It is not an enemy invader that stands on our door step threatening to take them away, it is our own people. Our leaders, their followers, and the power hungry leeches that are so willing to take away such rights that we need to fight and protect against. Those who ask us to forget that God is the one that gave us this great nation, and all that we have would have us see the destruction of this great country and all of its liberties, because the moment we forget that which God has given us, is the moment he will take it away. "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, Indivisible, with liberty and Justice for all." Our founding fathers were in the right to put, "under God" in the pledge of allegiance, because it was under God that we were created, it was under God that this nation was created, and it is under God that we still live.Stay Amazing. ;) Stay free.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment