Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Crazy

When people call me crazy, I don' argue, because like beauty, crazy is in the eye of the beholder. What is crazy? Well that definition varies to each person. Personally I think crazy is fun, and it is what makes someone unique. Call me crazy, whatever, I don't really care because that is your opinion, and I'm not one to tell you what to think-unless you're being stupid.-. To one person crazy is someone out of the normal, to another-such as myself-it is someone who is normal. Being normal is almost impossible-I say almost because nothing is really impossible, it just depends on how you look at things-because being normal to everyone would make you strange. I've never understood those poor quiet souls who are completely content to fit "inside the box" and let the crowd run their lives. Being crazy is fun, it is outgoing, it is living life like it is meant to be lived: enjoying it. Being crazy is fun and spontaneous, being crazy keeps people on their toes and always guessing. Being crazy, is being Staci. ;) Don't be afraid to let it all out. Who cares what anyone else thinks? What good could possibly come from letting others control how you act? Being you will weed out the posers from your real friends, and make your life a lot easier. Don't put on a mask, because sooner or later, you're not going to be able to take it off.  So, be you. Scream, dance, play in the rain. Lick the cement, or maybe even eat a bug or two, who's going to stop you? Only you can stop you, and you are your own worst enemy until you let yourself be you. A real friend will not judge you for licking the sidewalk, but will instead do it with you just to you're not alone in your crazy. A fake friend would be the one calling you crazy. Don't be offended by getting called, "Crazy". Embrace it, love it, learn it, and use it. You are you, and who's to stop you? Show your colors and stop being black, white, and gray. Be neon green, sunshine yellow, and ocean blue. I dare you to.

364-While sleeping you dream once every ninety minutes, a dog: every sixty minutes, and a cat every twelve to fifteen minutes. 
Wow, I wish that humans were like cats, I'd sleep a lot more. Dreaming is the best part of sleeping. (Well that and waking up.) We've all had those crazy, random dreams that make you wish reality was like that. But think about it, if reality was like your dreams, you'd dream about reality and want life to be like that, would you not? People are never content with what they have. What makes me wonder, is that cats sleep longer and more than humans and dogs, so how is it fair that they get to have more dreams? Stupid cats...I'm going to turn mine into a pair of gloves someday. (LOL, JK JK!)  Well I think that's about it for today...Love you peoples! Stay Amazing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment