Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Thursday, March 24, 2011

strange week

I had like, a major spas attack today...I tried to explain to a friend of mind (He's a dude) this feeling I get around him. Now, mind you, we're just friends and this feeling I was explaining was one that is...totally...impossible to explain. I tried but I don't think he really understands this. He also...saw a little bit of my crazy. Okay he saw a lot of my crazy. Like A LOT. Then I went into rambling mode, and ranted a little bit. Well I think I freaked him out a little...Whatever, I'm cool with that, I don't care what people think. I go to the beat of my own drum. To quote the words of a friend-well a clean version of it-"I may be one messed up cookie, but I still taste pretty good."-Kai. Lol, I love that, made me laugh like a little school girl. I mended a friendship, broke a friendship, and turned an enemy into an unwilling friend. (Kai). Yeah, this has been a...strange week. I am not really sure what to write about sooo...on to the fact of the day!!!!

362-When Neil Armstrong walked on the moon, he took his first step with his left foot.
lol, we needed to know this why? Why do we even care? Some people think that the walk on the moon was staged in a studio, and that is something I don't really understand. Why would we lie about going to the moon? To "beat" the Russians, and to be able to help people with the conspiracy theory or whatever. People are stupid...My personal opinion is that we did make it to the moon, and that we learned lots of new stuff, but a lot of the data we came home with, was kept from the public eye, as some should be. We are, as a population, too large and some are too stupid to be able to be trusted with some information. I don't like to think that our government would hold any information we have the right to know, from us, but now days you could never tell... Well that's all for today folks! Stay Amazing, =)

No comments:

Post a Comment