Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Friday, March 25, 2011

People are stupid.

I hate people. They're all stupid. (Yes, even I am stupid in my own way) They make no sense, they do stupid things, they say stupid things, they act stupid, they walk stupid, the look stupid, they make stupid sounds, they make stupid things, they laugh stupidly, the eat stupidly, they talk like they're stupid, and they are just PLAIN STUPID!!! I hate being...emotional. I hate emotion. It is so much easier to be logical, and listen to logic than feel things. I wish I was like Spock. Now that guy is my hero. He is all smart and ninja, and he controls his emotions like a friggin ninja. You'd think he was made from plastic. But if you don't have emotion, you can't just take a leap, and ignore the logic of the situation. And that would be your biggest weakness. Sometimes it is better to gamble than to over think. Let the fates do what they like kind of thing is okay sometimes. So you've got to be the perfect balance. (I am sometimes, but they rest of the time I'm a train running without rails.) Use the force Luke. Use the force. (I currently am feeling a disturbance in the force, but I think that is just the situation at hand that I am not about to tell you about. Get over it. =) My emotional side is saying screw everybody and everything, just take the leap, when my logical side is screaming, DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR EMOTIONS! LISTEN TO ME!! So now the voices in my head are fighting again, and I'm stuck trying to figure out which one to listen to. I think the force hates me right now. I am done with people. They are just too difficult. I'm going to listen to the snakes and live with the snakes from now on. They are quiet, and they are not all that stupid. They live by instinct, not emotion or logic. They probable hear the voices all the time, but have no way to voice it. Meh, now that I think about it, I am going to stay in the civilized world. (Yeah, I'm not going to go all cave woman on you this time...) Sure, people suck, but they are warm, and fun to hug. Nothin like a big hug to make you feel better when you're ready to hit yourself in the face with a rock. I just wish the voices would shut up...Meh. Whatever, I'm done with worrying about it. Leave it to the fates this time. That is all for today. Now on to the facts...

361-The FBI kept a 2,000-page file on Albert Einstein.
Wow, they really are paranoid. Don't blame them. He could be a very good alley or our worst enemy. He was too smart for his own good. Poor guy was sorta crazy. But I see him as an older uncle. (No idea why) Like in my mind he could've been like the uncle I'd go to for advice. Maybe it is that I've seen IQ way too many times. That is such a good movie! If you haven't seen it, look it up. Well that's all for tonight. Good night peoples. Love you like family. Stay Amazing. =)

1 comment:

  1. We are all stupid at some point or some way or another. It makes us human. =) I love you chica, and will always be there for that warm hug!

    ReplyDelete